We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational skills to work as an iPhone app developer. At least one app on the iTunes App Store is a must.
Must be willing to work on-site in our Rockland County, New York office.
Must be able to understand all aspects of a typical business. We have all varieties of clients and need strong business skills.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Development of mobile iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad based apps.
- Deal with clients data, feeds and designs.
- Co-operation with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the iPhone iOS SDK
- Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement
- Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
- Health Care coverage
- Floating holiday schedules
- Vacation & sick days
- Employee bonus schedule, earn up to 15% of salary
- Relaxed work enviornment
- Exciting & challenging projects