Static Web sites are a thing of the past. Web clients are demanding the power and tools to update their site 24/7. In this topic we will discuss the pros and cons of dynamically driven Web sites. We will cover how to plan the site development in order to overcome the limitations of data structure. A self-maintainable content management solution will help reduce costs by simplifying small content changes. Many types of Web sites including e-commerce sites, content/news sites, portfolio sites, and even informational sites use dynamically driven technologies. We will discuss these technologies and how they apply to your specific projects.
We will answer questions like:
- What makes a good content management system?
- What tools are available or can be built for your specific Web site?
- How to begin a project that will have a self-maintainable content management system?
- How can you use search engine optimization with dynamically driven site?
- How do flat database files compare to relational database structures?
- Which computer languages are optimal for your web application? (PHP, Cold Fusion, ASP and JSP).
- How do SQL, Oracle and Access databases compare?
- How can you cash in on Server-Based Caching Mechanisms?
Call us to schedule a private appointment or for available openings at 877-GO-RUSTY (877-467-8789) x0 or 845-369-6869 x0.
Hear what some of the seminar attendees had to say at the Web Seminar Testimonials Section!