E-mail marketing has been growing in use exponentially over the years. It is the one of the cheapest advertising methods to pursue, and can be the most cost effective approach to conducting a marketing campaign. There are many companies that sell 'opt-in' lists of targeted segments of users that might be direct customers for your business. On the other hand, some of these lists might be considered 'spam' and might put you, your email address and your Web address on a 'black-list'. We will discuss the various methods to obtain email addresses, send out html/text emails, track each email campaign's effectiveness, and use the data to fine-tune your email marketing strategy.
Specifically we will cover the following topics:
- The pros and cons of e-mail marketing.
- How to develop and fine-tune an e-mail marketing campaign that works for your business.
- How to avoid getting 'blacklisted' by the SPAM lists and ISPs (Internet Service Providers).
- What is the meaning of opt-in, and how opt-in lists might still be considered spam.
- Where to find lists for your e-mail campaign, and what tools are there for you to develop a more comprehensive list of prospects.
- How to design campaigns that are consistent in brand and message throughout all your Web programs.
- The various techniques that can be used to target segments of your lists at various intervals.
- How to measure e-mail marketing effectiveness and other online marketing campaigns.
Call us to schedule a private appointment or for available openings at 877-GO-RUSTY (877-467-8789) x0 or 845-369-6869 x0.
Hear what some of the seminar attendees had to say at the Web Seminar Testimonials Section!