Many businesses already use a company/client extranet to optimize their supply chain. Through the use of the latest Web technologies, companies can seek cost-effective solutions for their day-to-day operations. Some of the technologies available have been available for over a decade; but, with the increase in bandwidth and security, companies are first utilizing the technologies. We will discuss how companies can use the technologies available to help reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
- How the use of Extranets/Intranets can save you money.
- Explanation of some of the popular technologies
- Web Services
- Microsoft's .NET
- Java's J2EE
- The fundamentals behind the application of these technologies (one data-source, multiple data-points).
- How to effectively begin and implement a cost-cutting extranet/intranet.
- Real-life examples of extranets and intranets.
Call us to schedule a private appointment or for available openings at 877-GO-RUSTY (877-467-8789) x0 or 845-369-6869 x0.
Hear what some of the seminar attendees had to say at the Web Seminar Testimonials Section!