Barry Schwartz Search News Roundup: July 17, 2006
Network issues sporadically throughout the day today, after moving to a new hosting farm. No fun, not fun at all. Anyway, here is the search new coverage for the day.
Search Engine Roundtable Forums:
- Google Maps Results Displayed on Google Search Results - a bit too much?
- Hackers Changing Google AdSense Publisher IDs? - I hope this was a typo, but I don't think so
- Related Search Command Changes at Google.com - weirdness again
- SES San Jose 2006 Coming - excited?
- Google Down in the UK - and at this time, it is still down, and I thought I was having a bad day!
- Search Engine Roundtable On The Air Soon: Reader Feedback Requested - looks like Search Pulse will win.
Search Engine Watch Topics:
- Yahoo Officially Launches New Home Page Design - nice
- Report: Click Fraud Rises in Q2 & High-Priced Keywords Click Fraud Rate At 20.2% - don't cry
- Google Hiring Television Engineers & Wireless Software Engineer - TV here, TV there
- Google Maps Added As OneBox Result - see above
- AdWords Adds Category Site Selection Feature - nice feature or more prone to issues?
- Yahoo Finance Upgrades Features & Charts - and badges