Barry Schwartz is the CEO of RustyBrick, a New York Web service firm specializing in customized online technology that helps companies decrease costs and increase sales. RustyBrick sells custom web software including advanced e-commerce, custom content management systems, social networking sites, CRM applications, custom web-based business software, iPhone applications and much more.
Barry Schwartz is the founder of the Search Engine Roundtable and has covered search for over years. Barry is also the News Editor at Danny Sullivan's Search Engine Land. Barry hosts the Search Marketing Expo in Israel and is a speaker at many search marketing conferences, including Search Engine Strategies, La Red Innova Madrid, Spain and WebmasterWorld's PubCon. Barry is always at the forefront of the latest news and trends in search. He was also the former News Editor at Search Engine Watch and is a moderator at several search marketing forums. Barry has and currently sits on the advisory boards for Google, Yahoo! Search, Microsoft's Bing, and several other Internet companies.
Barry graduated from the City University of New York (Baruch College) in 2002, with Summa Cum Laude honors. Schwartz received several honors while in university, including Beta Gamma Sigma and the Golden Key International Honor Society. He, his wife and daughters live in the New York area.
Barry is often quoted and interviewed in publications such as Forbes, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Bloomberg, USA Today BuinessWeek, News.com, Publish and many more. He has appeared on primetime TV, specifically NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams to talk about Google Instant and on CBS Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood in regards to mobile apps. He has over a decade of hands on experience in web strategy, marketing and business optimization.
To hire Barry for a site consultation please visit our search marketing consultation page to learn more about rates and how to hire Barry.
- Executive Editor of Search Engine Roundtable
- News Editor at Search Engine Land
- Former News Editor at Search Engine Watch
- Advisor for Google, Yahoo! Search, Microsoft, & Others
- Invited on "Blogger Delegation" by Israeli Consulate
- Hosted Search Marketing Expo Israel
- Speaker at Search Engine Strategies, Search Marketing Expo & WebmasterWorld's PubCon Conferences
- Hosts "The Pulse" radio show at WebmasterRadio.FM
- Former Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization’s Education Committee
- Search Engine Watch Forums Moderator
- Sphinn Moderator
- Cre8asite Forum Moderator
- Often cited in major publications including Forbes, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Bloomberg, USA Today BuinessWeek, News.com, Publish, etc.
Download Headshots of Barry:
(Click On Any Image To Download High Resolution Version)
As many of you know, we produced the Bedtime Shema App in the memory of our mother, who suddenly passed away last October...READ MORE >
Google announced the winners of those who are accepted into the Glass Explorer program and we are lucky to have been invited into the program...READ MORE >
Artscroll has announced they are giving way a complete volume within the Artscroll App! This is your chance to see first hand how this app has revolutionized the way you learn the...READ MORE >