CEO of RustyBrick
Barry Schwartz is the CEO of RustyBrick, a New York Web service firm specializing in customized online technology that helps companies decrease costs and increase sales. RustyBrick sells custom web software including advanced e-commerce, custom content management systems, social networking sites, CRM applications, custom web-based business software, iPhone applications and much more.
Barry Schwartz is the founder of the Search Engine Roundtable and has covered search for over years. Barry is also the News Editor at Danny Sullivan's Search Engine Land. Barry hosts the Search Marketing Expo in Israel and is a speaker at many search marketing conferences, including Search Engine Strategies, La Red Innova Madrid, Spain and PubCon. Barry is always at the forefront of the latest news and trends in search. He was also the former News Editor at Search Engine Watch and is a moderator at several search marketing forums. Barry has and currently provided an advisory role for Google, Yahoo! Search, Microsoft's Bing, and several other Internet companies and many startups.
Barry graduated from the City University of New York (Baruch College) in 2002, with Summa Cum Laude honors. Schwartz received several honors while in university, including Beta Gamma Sigma and the Golden Key International Honor Society. He, his wife and daughters live in the New York area.
Barry is often quoted and interviewed in publications such as Forbes, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Bloomberg, USA Today BuinessWeek, News.com, Publish and many more. He has appeared on primetime TV, specifically NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams to talk about Google Instant and on CBS Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood in regards to mobile apps. He has over a decade of hands on experience in web strategy, marketing and business optimization.
To hire Barry for a site consultation please visit our search marketing consultation page to learn more about rates and how to hire Barry.
- Executive Editor of Search Engine Roundtable
- News Editor at Search Engine Land
- Former News Editor at Search Engine Watch
- Advisor for Google, Yahoo! Search, Microsoft, & Others
- Invited on "Blogger Delegation" by Israeli Consulate
- Hosted Search Marketing Expo Israel
- Speaker at Search Engine Strategies, Search Marketing Expo, PubCon & Dozens of Conferences
- International Keynote Speaker At SEMSEO In Germany, La Red Innova in Spain, & Many U.S. Based Conferences
- Hosted "The Pulse" Radio Show at WebmasterRadio.FM
- Former Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization’s Education Committee
- Appeared On TV on CBS, NBC, CNBC and more
- Often cited in major publications including Forbes, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Bloomberg, USA Today, BuinessWeek, CNET and many others
Download Headshots of Barry:
(Click On Any Image To Download High Resolution Version)