MARCH 15 2012
CMT Insider App Featured As Apple Staff Favorite
RustyBrick was contracted by MTV Networks to build out CMT Insider iPhone and iPad app. The app is designed to give you access to the biggest country stars in the world. The features include:
- Watch exclusive music videos and clips from your favorite CMT shows.
- Customize a grid of your favorite artists.
- Read articles sorted by artist or browse all of the latest headlines.
- Scroll through celebrity photos from CMT events and more.
- Find out when your favorite artists will be touring near you.
- Share news articles and photos on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or e-mail a friend.
- Listen to your favorite songs and discover new music from your favorite artists with Rhapsody audio clips added to each artist's profile./li>
We are honored that MTV selected us for the iPhone app development and honored that Apple picked it as a Staff Favorite.
CMT, a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 92 million homes in the U.S. CMT and its website, CMT.com, offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and is the top resource for country music on demand. The network's digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.
About RustyBrick, Inc.
RustyBrick is a New York Web service firm specializing in customized online technology that helps companies decrease costs and increase sales. RustyBrick's Web services include; Web page design, Web development, logo design, e-commerce, mobile Web development, iPhone development, search engine optimization and more. Since 1994, RustyBrick has been creating Web software for businesses and organizations of all kinds.
RustyBrick designs premier iPhone & mobile applications for the Jewish market. They also work with clients such as MTV, Harper HarperCollins, Comedy Central, Harvard University and many more.