Take your weekday siddur with you with this feature-packed Jewish prayer book. You'll get Ashkenaz, Sefard, Sefarad Mizrachi and Nusach Ari (Chabad) versions of davening, including weekday Shacharis, Mincha, Maariv, standard Brachos and more. Real time Zmanim will give you the prayer times for each day based on your location determined with the iPhone's GPS. A Minyanim database will help you find nearest shul. A Luach or Jewish Calendar will aid you in your prayer services. A Mizrach compass (3GS & 4 only) will help you know which way to daven.
Also check out our Siddur HD for iPad.
- Weekday prayer texts with easy and quick navigation
- Nussach for Ashkenaz, Sefard, Sefarad Mizrachi & Chabad (Nusach Ari) or upgrade to Kehot version
- Zmanim Calculator based on your location (with options for multiple locations)
- Export Zmanim to Email (details here)
- Push Zmanim Reminders & Notifications option (details here)
- Minyanim database, finds nearest shul to your location
- Luach or Jewish Calendar with ability to add events with iCal integration
- More brachos, Chanukah, Rosh Chodesh, Hallel, weekday Torah Reading, Havdalah and much more
- Setting feature to store your preferred Nusach and preferences
- Font size preferences in "Settings"
- Smart Siddur will show you the prayers you need only for that day
- Remember last location in Siddur text
- Integrated and shared Misheberach lists
- Mizrach (Jerusalem) Compass
- Map feature to see global use of iPhone Siddur
- Great for travel or on the go
- Texts currently in Hebrew only
- English translation now available as a PAID upgrade for Nusach Ashkenaz, Sefard & Sefardi details over here
- Native Hebrew support
- Internet Access Not Required
Apple Watch Features:
- Quick Glance for Today View
- Quick Prayers (Not A Full Smart Siddur)
- Zmanim based on your current location
- Luach shows you today's Jewish calendar
- Minyanim finds the closest synagogues to you, shows you their address, phone number, times of service and click for directions on the map.
- Click on a prayer to be reminded to say it in 15 minutes
- Set notifications on the iPhone to trigger zmanim notifications on your iPhone or Apple Watch
- Handoff Support between Siddur Apple Watch App and Siddur iOS App
We have made dozens of revisions to this application since we launched it. We upload a new version about every two weeks, on average. To see the updates, see our revision history page.
* Chabad version has Shacharis, Mincha and Maariv for weekday. Kehot Publishing, the owners of the Chabad copyright has allowed us to add the full prayers for a $5 upgrade, all proceeds go to Kehot Publishing.
Video Demo: (High Res version: Click "HD" after video plays or view on YouTube)
Apple Watch Video Demo:
|Clean text and visible text with finger based scrolling plus quick jump navigation makes it easy and fun to pray.||Zmanim calculated with current location or multiple pre-set locations. Click the next arrow for tomorrow or date for calendar selector.|
|Closest Minyanim to your location. You can set multiple locations or use your current location.||Luach/Calendar shows holidays, hebrew dates, Parsha, Daf Yomi, and custom events.|
|Dozens of settings for items like Nusach, sharing features, font size/type, and more.||Add names in Hebrew to your Mishebrach list and share it with other iPhone Siddur users.|
|Add/Delete custom events on the Luach (Jewish Calendar).||See who else is currently using the iPhone Siddur around the world.|
|A detailed help section to learn about all the features and how to ask us questions.||This picture shows how we integrate the Misheberach list directly into the prayer texts.|
Apple Watch Screen Shots:
|Access prayers, Zmanim, Luach and Minyan from the main Apple Watch Siddur menu.||Scroll through the various prayers including Mincha and Maariv and tap on the one to view.|
|Scroll through the Zmanim based on your current location||Drill into a Zman to learn more about it.|
|Find nearby synagogues, the red icon on the right shows how far away it is.||Click on a minyan to see more details, including address, phone, map, directions and service times.|
|Quick access to your Jewish Calendar, Luach.||Remind yourself to say a blessing by pressing on a prayer.|
|Scroll through the prayer as you daven.||Access the app via the app icon screen.|
For more information on our services, please contact us at 877-GO-RUSTY or 845-369-6869 or via email at our contact page.