We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a pleasant personality and excellent organizational skills to work as a QA (quality assurance) analyst. You will be working closely with the development team and project managers on web software and mobile software to indentify bugs and determine the causes and effects of those bugs on the software. The QA analyst must be extremely detail oriented and thorough.
Must be willing to work on-site in our Rockland County, New York office.
Must be able to understand all aspects of a typical business. We have all varieties of clients and need strong business skills.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Reproduce and document bugs reported by internal staff or external users
- Interact with staff or users to gain better understanding of bugs reported
- Identify exact steps to reproduce reported bugs
- Document reproducible bugs in task system for development team to fix
- Test new features and bug fixes in the website staging environment as they are developed/fixed during each code release cycle
- Regression testing standard functionality after each code deploy
- Document test plans for easy distribution to new resources
- Co-operation with other Web development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Experience and Excellent knowledge of Testing
- HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL knowledge are pluses
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Detailed & thorough is a must
- Health Care coverage
- 401k (Company Contributed)
- Floating holiday schedules
- Vacation & sick days
- Employee bonus schedule, earn up to 15% of salary
- Relaxed work enviornment
- Exciting & challenging projects