My Talk At La Red Innova
Today, I spotted a tweet from @ivarrekve with a full version video of my talk at the event. The talk is about 20 minutes, add in an introduction and a Q&A portion and the video lasts just about 30 minutes.
Like I said, it was a great experience and I met a lot of great people. Luis Ferrandiz of ADN Marketing aka @LFMAG, was absolutely awesome. He was instrumental in me coming to Spain, organizing everything and making sure I was happy and taken care of. As you will see in the video below, Nacho de Pinedo of ISDI introduced me. Here is the video from agoranews:
As you can see, I had some clicker difficultly but like I said, it was awesome to give this presentation in front of such a smart crowd.
There are some additional videos, one of just the Q&A portion and the other of an interview after the fact:
I think a bug flew into my mouth in that video while I was talking. :)
More stories coming out of Spain related to the talk:
- Barry Schwartz considera que la web todavía permite esperar grandes avances
- Enamorar al internauta a base de serle útil
- El SEO en la Red Innova: Barry Schwartz
- desde dentro de La Red Innova 2011 (fin del día 1)
- Debate sobre posicionamiento en Redinnova